Q. How can persistent cough in a young child be treated?

Dr. Baratu Bhaisara

My 4-year-old daughter has a lingering cough for the past two months. Is it true that if the child is not dewormed, symptoms of a cough and wheezing persist?

#

Always it is advisable that the child is dewormed every six months.

Bandy-Plus (Ivermectin and Albendazole) 5 mL once in the night after meals.

Since the child is having a cough for two months, it is advisable to have an X-ray of the chest.

Does your child have a history of fever or breathlessness? If present, it will require evaluation.

Review after two days.

For more information consult a paediatrician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/paediatrician

|