Q. I am suffering from throat gurgling. What could be the reason?

Answered by Dr. Alok Rathi and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Pharyngitis or Antacid? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I am suffering from throat gurgling.  What could be the reason?

I am getting anxious about my health. I just wish you to look at a photo I have attached. It is a photo I got from the internet, which looks very similar to me. I have no other symptoms. I have always had the slight red marks, but have never noticed them. Please help.