Q. I have a feeling of something stuck in my throat. Please help.

Dr. Noushif. M
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 17, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 25, 2019

I have acidity and I feel like something is stuck in my throat and have inflammation.

#

You have severe pharyngitis (inflammation of the throat). It is highly possible due to the reflux of acid from the stomach.

You need to take some precautions:

1. Avoid food items like spicy foods, excess coffee, fried foods, etc.
  2. Avoid eating to a full stomach, rather prefer frequent small feeds.
  3. Have only a light dinner, that too at least an hour before you go to bed.
  4. You can take Pantocid-D (a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone) tablets twice daily 30 minutes before food for three days. Avoid taking them for prolonged periods.

Please review with me after three days so that I can guide you further. Good luck.

Revert after three days to a surgical gastroenterologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/surgical-gastroenterologist

|