Q. I have my penis foreskin tip tight and rigid. Please help.

Dr. Karthik Rajan
This is a premium question & answer published on May 30, 2018 and last reviewed on: Nov 30, 2022

I have my penis foreskin tip tight and rigid and is not moving back for past one month.

#

I have gone through your query. From your description and photo (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it looks like you have a condition described as phimosis. It is a fairly common condition and can be easily treated by a simple surgical procedure called circumcision. I would suggest you visit your local urologist who can perform the surgery.

For more information consult an urologist online.

Thank you for the reply,

Is there any other way apart from surgery to treat this?

#

In adults, the only way to manage this condition is by surgery. But do not worry it is a minor procedure, which is usually done in a daycare basis.

For more information consult a urologist online.

|