Q. What can be done for paper cut on foreskin in a phimosis patient?

Dr. Vivek Chail
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 25, 2018 and last reviewed on: Sep 10, 2020

I am 21 years old male, 5'10", 135 lbs. I have pinhole phimosis. Currently doing stretching exercises, but I recently got a bad paper cut on the foreskin and it has affected everything.

Dr. Vivek Chail

Radiodiagnosis Radiology
#

I have read through your query in detail. Please find my observations below:

I hope you have consulted the urologist and discussed your condition in detail with a clinical examination. Though stretching exercises done using lubrication jelly might help you to some extent, regular review of your condition is important to know if you require any curative procedure. The bad paper cut on foreskin needs to heal before you can start doing stretching exercises again. Please wait for about a week to 10 days and continue with stretching exercises only when you do not have any pain due to the cut. Wash your genitals daily with warm water and wipe it dry to prevent secondary infection due to cut in foreskin and phimosis.

|