Q. Is it possible to cure piles permanently without surgery?

Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Hassan Shoukat
Published on Dec 30, 2018

I thought that I had hemorrhoids because I feel bulge at my anus, that is poking me around my anus, and it is irritating me while sitting, walking, standing causing itchiness though I did not see any skin tag. I am only 19 years old boy and I weigh about 52 kg, my height is 5.4 feet. I do not want any surgery, but I want to get cured of this piles permanently without any surgery.

#

First of all, you should be confirmed that it is hemorrhoids. If it is external or internal hemorrhoids, external cause pain and internal cause bleeding. Also, let me know if you have constipation. If yes, use capsule Colace 100 mg BID and avoid constipation, take a sitz bath twice daily. Sitz bath is simple. Take warm water in the tub and sit in it for 20 minutes, do this procedure for 15 days. If it does not improve, get it checked with some doctor to see if really there are hemorrhoids or something else.

| 

28 days after a piles surgery, I am bleeding through the stools. What can I do?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a patient of piles. 28 days ago, I had a surgery. Now, there is a slight bleeding through the stool. What can I do? Please tell me.  Read Full »

I am getting hemorrhoids at least twice a month. What to do?

Query: Hello doctor,I am getting hemorrhoids often. Even this month, I got hemorrhoids twice. I would like to know, why is it so often for me? I do eat fruits every day, and I do not have constipation. I am 20 years old, and my weight is 59 kg. Thank you.  Read Full »

Does constipation cause burning sensation in anus?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a burning sensation in anus after bowel movements for past one week. There is no blood discharge and poop was soft. I avoid eating spicy foods. The burning sensation lasts for hours.  Read Full »