Q. Is it possible to cure piles permanently without surgery?

Answered by Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Hassan Shoukat and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Piles or Constipation? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I thought that I had hemorrhoids because I feel bulge at my anus, that is poking me around my anus, and it is irritating me while sitting, walking, standing causing itchiness though I did not see any skin tag. I am only 19 years old boy and I weigh about 52 kg, my height is 5.4 feet. I do not want any surgery, but I want to get cured of this piles permanently without any surgery.