Q. What should I do to manage pimple, acne scars, dark circles and white hair?

Dr. Payal Chauhan

My age is 22, and I have lots of pimple, acne scars, and dark circles. I am trying to get rid of them since last year. And I have white hair which are increasing. My nails are very week, and my foot nails become dead after some time. Kindly help.

Dr. Payal Chauhan

Dermatology Venereology
#

I understand your concern. Kindly send images of your lesions to help you better.

| 

I have attached the pictures. Please help.

Dr. Payal Chauhan

Dermatology Venereology
#

Yes, I can see that you have acne (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Take the following medications for four weeks. Acne takes time to get better, and please do not stop medications all at once. Follow-up after one month. For hair and nails, I am writing you a tablet which need to be taken daily for four weeks. Kindly consult your doctor to discuss the suggestions and take the treatment with consent.

1. Tablet Azifast (Azithromycin) 500 mg for three consecutive days per week (monday, tuesday, and wednesday) of every week (for acne).

2. Apply Minoz-BPO gel 0.1 (Adapalene, Benzoyl Peroxide) apply this once at night on pimples and spots without rubbing it and wash it after one hour.

3. Use Rejuglow face wash.

4. Tablet Perfectil once a day after breakfast for hair and nails.

Avoid full cream milk, too many sweets, chocolates or oily foods. Do not squeeze the pimples. Eat fruits, and vegetables regularly and drink a lot of water. Please do it for four weeks.

|