I am a 26-year-old male. Whenever I eat something spicy like patties or any hot food overnight, I get pimples on my cheeks. They are the red and yellow type and do not fade away easily. Sometimes, I have to compromise on my favorite dishes. Please suggest a remedy.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
Pimples occur due to hormonal changes and oily accumulation in the skin. I suggest following these steps:
1. Do not use hair oil or any sticky cream on the face.
2. Avoid oily food, chocolate, and milk products.
3. Avoid dust.
4. Use sunscreens above 30 SPF.
5. Do not rub any cream on the face.
6. Do not use any steroid creams.
7. Take the below-mentioned treatment for at least a month.
8. Facewash or soap is not a treatment.
9. Do not touch the acne, and avoid squeezing it.
For treatment, I suggest:
1. Clindamycin (Clintop, Faceclin, or Clear gel). This is preventive and curative. So, I tell my patients to use it all over their face in the morning.
2. Adapalene gel (Adalene or Defferine) over the acne at night.
3. Tablet Doxy (Doxycycline) 100 mg once a day.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. with dandruff have oily skin and the latest research shows that the real culprit is probably a tiny fungus called Malassezia globosa that needs oil to grow. It only becomes a problem when the fungus grows too rapidly, and our natura... Read fullI found pimples on my private parts. What to do?
.. good quality photographs taken under natural light for further knowledge of your problem.Revert back with photographs to a dermatologist online --> .. ... Read fullKindly suggest a face wash, sunscreen lotion and overnight cream for oily skin.
.. hydroxy acid) face wash can be used to wash the face. La shield sunscreen can be used in the morning as it is non-comedogenic. Please upload an image of your face, so that depending on the skin type, pigmentation, and acne, medications can be su... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Dermatologist Now