Q. Why am I getting pus filled pimples often?

Dr. Syed Shakeel Akthar

I am suffering from some allergic symptom on my foot. First this was like a pimple with forming pus. After it burst, and started itching and it started forming in that place also. What is this? What is the medicine for this?

#

With the information given and photos provided, I assume that you are most probably having eczema. Eczema commonly presents like these morphology associated with itching. Please apply Excel-G cream [Clobetasol with Gentamycin] twice daily for 10 days and Deslor Desloratadine tablet once before sleep for 10 days. If you do not find any improvement, kindly review back to me for further advice.

Tinea Pedis

Excel-G cream twice daily for 10 days or tablet Desloratidine once daily for 10 days.

|