Q. Just before sex, I ejaculate without an erection. Why?

Dr. J N Naidu
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 14, 2020 and last reviewed on: May 07, 2021

I have never faced an erection problem. Usually, it is normal and stiff. But a month ago I went to a sex worker. I was tensed, as it was my first time. While I was with her, I was not at all getting an erection. She was stroking all over it, but it was not hard. And suddenly, I ejaculated. Even after that, I checked on my erections, and it was normal. But today, again, I was about to meet a sex worker. I was checking on my erection. The same problem happened again, and I ejaculated without an erection. Can you please tell me why is this happening just before sex?

#

I would like to warn you in the beginning that sex with a sex worker may contract sexually transmitted diseases if proper protective methods are not adopted.

Your problem is fear and anxiety. You may be fearing that what you are doing is wrong. You are anxious about your erection. Erection can occur only when the environment is proper and not when you are in fear and anxiety. There is no real problem with you.

If erection is occurring other times, it indicates that your issue is psychological. To rule out any disease, some investigations are suggested.

1) ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate), Hb (hemoglobin) ,CBC (complete blood count).
2) Serum creatinine.
3) serum albumin, ALT (alanine aminotransferase), AST (aspartate aminotransferase).
4) Complete urine examination.

Anxiety, Anemia.

1) Tablet Albendazole 400 mg.
2) Tablet Zincovit one daily with food for seven days.

Review after five days.

|