Q. Just before sex, I ejaculate without an erection. Why?

Dr. J N Naidu
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 14, 2020 and last reviewed on: Aug 01, 2020

I never faced an erection problem, it's normal and stiff. But a month ago I went to a Sex Worker, I was tensed, as it was my first time. While inside with her, I was not at all getting an erection. She was stroking all over it but it was not hard. And suddenly I ejaculated. Even after that, I checked on my erections but today, when another time I was about to meet a sex worker, I was checking on my erection. The same problem happened again, I ejaculated without an erection. Why is this happening just before Sex?

Dr. J N Naidu

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

I want to warn you in the beginning that sex with a sex worker may contract Sexually transmitted diseases if proper protective methods are not adopted.

Your problem is fear,anxiety.You may be fearing that what you are doing is wrong.You are anxious about your erection. Erection can occur only when the environment is proper,arousing and not when you are in fear &anxiety. There is no real problem with you.

If erection is occuring othertimes that shows it indicates psychological. To rule out disease some investigations are suggested.

Fear,anxiety

1.ESR,Hb,CBC
2.serum creatinine
3.serum albumin,ALT,AST
3.complete urine examination

anxiety,anemia

anxiety

1. Albendazole 400 mg tab stat
2.Zincovit tab one tab daily with food for 7 days.

Nil

review after 5 days

|