Q. I have a horizontal black line on my nose. How do I get rid of that?

Dr. Sandeep Golla
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 13, 2017 and last reviewed on: Aug 10, 2019

I have a horizontal black line on my nose from the past seven years. During the time of menses, it looks lighter, but on the other days, it looks darker. I applied everything from lemon juice, potato juice, cucumber, kojic cream, etc. But nothing works. What should I do?

#

• Your concern may be post inflammatory hyper pigmentation or melasma.
  • I suggest you try Lumacip plus (a combination of Fluocinolone topical, Hydroquinone topical and Tretinoin topical) cream. It is a triple combination cream. You can apply the cream on the pigmentation, wait for a couple of hours and rinse off with cool water. Try it for a couple of months.
  • Try to have a diet rich in vitamin C.
  • Avoid using sandal products on the face.

This will help you hopefully.

for more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|