Q. How can early ejaculation be managed?

My penis is in erection stage 5 inches, so is it normal? Secondly, recently I got married but I am not able to enter due to early ejaculation within 1 minute.

Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology
#

Size of 5 inch is absolutely normal and is in fact above the average penis size of most of the males. So no need to worry. Immediately after marriage due to lack of experience a lot of males suffer premature ejaculation and they ejaculate even on touching the vagina. This is normal, just do not lose confidence. Medicines like SSRIs like Dapoxetine can be used to delay the ejaculation time. You can talk with your doctor for prescription of this drug.

| 

Can I take Dapoxetine or any other medicines you will recommend? As I have strong desire but due to premature ejaculation, I am unable to enjoy it fully. So, kindly advise me the medicine with its taking procedure. If possible kindly send me prescription so that it is easy for me to buy.

Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology
#

Yes, Dapoxetine would definitely help you. You can take Dapoxetine (Depstar/ Duralast) 30 mg tablet about one hour before intercourse. This will help to prolong the ejaculation time. This can be used on SOS basis too.

| 

There are knots and stiffness in shaft muscle. Is this side effect of enhancement pills?

Query: Hello doctor,I have been to four urologists and none of them know what is wrong with me. Hopefully, you will have some information I do not already possess.I have a lot of discomfort with the penile shaft. It feels like there as knots and stiffness in the shaft muscle. When running or any kind of ex...  Read Full »

I have premature ejaculation after getting circumcised. What to do?

Query: Hi doctor,I had phimosis, so I got circumcised two years ago. But now, I have premature ejaculation after circumcision. I also have loss of sensation in my penis. Before circumcision, I enjoyed masturbating, but now I do not feel such enjoyment. What can I do? Was the decision to get circumcised wro...  Read Full »

What Is Premature Ejaculation?

Article Overview: A huge percentage of young men ejaculate within a few seconds or with minimal strokes during sexual intercourse. It is very stressful for both partners when this happens, and it can even lead to marital disharmony and discord. This is the most common male sexual problem. Fortunately, it can be overcome and even treated. Read Article

Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist

Premature ejaculation (rapid climax within seconds) is common. It is natural in people with an overly sensitive penis, but it is distressing and disappointing for the couple. To overcome the problem naturally, one needs to understand how exactly it happens and learn how to stop it. It is somewhat li...  Read Article

Ask a Sexologist Now