Welcome to icliniq.com.
I read your query.
I understand your concerns regarding premature ejaculation, and it is essential to explore the underlying factors contributing to this issue. Several potential reasons for premature ejaculation include:
- Stress and work: High-stress levels or demanding work schedules, such as night shifts, can impact your sexual performance.
- Medical conditions: Conditions like diabetes, hypertension, and thyroid problems can influence premature ejaculation. Managing these conditions and keeping your blood sugar, blood pressure, and thyroid hormones in check is crucial.
- Medications: Some medications, especially those for hypertension or psychiatric conditions, may affect ejaculation.
- Masturbation and porn: Frequent masturbation or excessive exposure to pornography can contribute to premature ejaculation.
- Lack of knowledge: Insufficient foreplay or a lack of understanding of foreplay and female masturbation can play a role.
- Guilt: Engaging in extramarital affairs may lead to feelings of guilt that affect sexual performance.
- Physical health: Lack of exercise and obesity can also be contributing factors.
To address your concerns, I recommend the following steps:
- Medical checkup: Consult a healthcare professional to assess your health. Check your fasting blood sugar (FBS), postprandial blood sugar (PPBS), blood pressure (BP), and thyroid function (Free T3, Free T4, TSH) to rule out any underlying medical issues.
- Temporary solution: I would suggest you consider using a medication like Duralast (Dapoxetine) 30mg as a temporary solution to help delay ejaculation.
- Natural methods: Implement natural methods to improve sexual performance. Focus on extending foreplay, with women receiving 15 to 20 minutes and men 10 to 15 minutes of foreplay for optimal blood flow to the penis. Relaxation techniques, such as soothing music, can help. You can also try delay condoms.
- Emotional connection: Remember that sex is not a race, and duration alone does not determine satisfaction. Develop a deeper emotional connection with your partner, learn about female pleasure, and prioritize your partner's satisfaction.
It is important to approach this issue with patience and open communication with your partner. If the problem persists, consider consulting a sex therapist or counselor for further guidance and support.