Medical Advice on "Sexology" Issues

Dr.Purushottam  Sah
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. Yes, it may be Phimosis, the symptoms like difficulty during intercourse, hard to urinate will occur. You should use some lubricant or soap and try to pull the foreskin back by ... View thread »

Dr.Ramchandra  Lamba
Hello, Welcome back to icliniq.com. I have gone through your problem and understand your concern. Drugs from the SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) group has the side effects of delayed ejaculation. So I suggest you take tablet ... View thread »

Dr.Ramchandra  Lamba
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your problem and understand your concern. Premature ejaculation is quite a common problem. There are two approaches to manage this problem Behavioral therapy Medicines Now coming to ... View thread »

Dr.Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are getting good erections, but are losing them when you try to penetrate. This is happening because of tight vagina of your partner. Because of this, you are taking time during penetration and this results in ... View thread »

Dr.Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. I completely agree with the first problem although it is unlikely to be related to circumcision. I also feel that the underneath scar tissue is responsible for the closing of ... View thread »

Dr.Ramchandra  Lamba
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your problem and understand your concern. The complaint is not very clear to make a diagnosis. So, please send me the details regarding any sexual history or any use of drugs. Do you have ... View thread »

Dr.Rashmi  Singh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understood your concern. The condition that you described is known as acquired phimosis. Is the surface of your foreskin healthy? Or is there some erosion, itching or ulcer? And since how long ... View thread »

Dr.Radhakrishnan  Nair B
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please provide me details about your medical history, age, weight, marital status and reasons for this. Medicines should be taken after proper evaluation. Please give me more details to help you ... View thread »

Dr.Pankaj  Mittal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems that you have a normal sexual drive as you masturbate on a daily basis, which is also a form of sexual activity. Masturbation is not an addiction. It is a normal phenomenon. It does not affect our physical, ... View thread »

Dr.Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Amenorrhea is not a disease. Amenorrhea is simply absence of the menstrual cycle. A lot of females have missed periods for one or two cycles after taking I-pill and this is normal. In most cases cycle resumes ... View thread »

Ask a Sexologist »