Medical Advice on "Sexology"

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please elaborate on what kind of issues you are facing? Do you have any ongoing stress? Any history of hypertension or diabetes? Any medicines you started recently? How the problem developed ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Apply Bacitracin or Framycetin cream twice daily over the area. Before each application wash off the previous application with lukewarm ... View thread »

Dr. Vandana   Patidar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have a problem with erection. It occurs due to the stress of having a baby. Regarding masturbation and a decrease in motility of sperm and their count, there is no absolute relationship between these two things. ... View thread »

Dr. Manjunadh M Nair
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The common causes for having an erectile issue in this age are stress, anxiety about erection, and due to certain nutritional deficiencies like Vitamin D. Take dates, raisin, anjeer, and almonds in your diet. Also, take ... View thread »

Dr. Ramchandra  Lamba
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your report shows that you have diabetes, deficiency of vitamin D3 and vitamin B12. Your hba1C (glycated hemoglobin) is in a higher ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the reports and the reports are fine but the testosterone levels are low. This should be evaluated properly. If you are obese then high weight could be the cause of low levels. This might be ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I hope your blood pressure and blood sugar levels are in the normal range. In a lot of patients with diabetes and hypertension, the main reason for poor erection is poor blood pressure and sugar control. If your blood ... View thread »

Dr. Ramchandra  Lamba
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your problem and understand your concern. Premature ejaculation is quite a common problem. There are two approaches to manage this problem Behavioral therapy Medicines Now coming to the ... View thread »

Dr. Ramchandra  Lamba
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Premature ejaculation has multiple causes and at times it is difficult to pinpoint the exact cause. It can be managed by two approaches - first, behavioral therapy and second, drug therapy. Behavioral therapy includes ... View thread »

Dr. Radhakrishnan  Nair B
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Viagra (Sildenafil) is not the medicine to be used for premature ejaculation. You need to get a physical examination with a urologist to rule out any genital infection causing an early discharge. If not, practice ... View thread »