Medical Advice on "Sexology" Issues

Dr. Parth  Singh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Drugs like Dutasteride acts by inhibition of conversion of testosterone to its more active and potent form of dihydrotestosterone. Thus the side effects may include loss of libido, erectile dysfunction, low mood, ... View thread »

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Usually small vaginal opening happens due to dryness of vagina or if you are not fully excited. So, vagina is not dilated and there will be less mucus secretion, which will ultimately cause painful sex (dyspareunia). ... View thread »

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can apply lignocaine gel 2% (lox 2%) on your two fingers after wearing a condom on your fingers, and then try to enter the fingers into her vagina gradually and keep them inside for 10- 15 minutes. After a few ... View thread »

Dr. Ramchandra  Lamba
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Premature ejaculation can be managed by two approaches: Non-pharmacological management. It includes behavioral therapy namely start-stop technique, squeezes technique and coitus interruption. You can google them and ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. A lot of females suffer such problems during sexual intercourse. Have you used some lubricants during sexual intercourse? Use of water based lubricants like K-Y jelly helps to smoothen the ... View thread »

Dr. Ramchandra  Lamba
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The causes of erectile dysfunction are many including medical conditions such as hypertension, thyroid dysfunction, diabetes, local genital pathology, low sex hormones, etc., and it can be psychological also. So get the ... View thread »

Dr. Ramchandra  Lamba
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, the negative results of these test (attachment removed to protect patient identity) on repeat after four months indicates that you are not infected with HIV. Nowadays, fourth generation tests are able to pick up the ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have no history of diabetes and hypertension, so no need to worry. Tobacco could be one aggravating factor for your problem and try to reduce the chewing of tobacco. For erectile dysfunction, you can try supplements ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Amenorrhea is not a disease. Amenorrhea is simply absence of the menstrual cycle. A lot of females have missed periods for one or two cycles after taking I-pill and this is normal. In most cases cycle resumes after one ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. The vaginal opening is located at the junction of the upper two thirds and the lower one third between the two soft skins and there you need to insert the penis while ... View thread »