Medical Advice on "Sexology"

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have to rule out the underlying cause for low sperm count and motility. For that, you need to investigate further with serum testosterone estimation, serum prolactin estimation, USG testis to rule out varicocele, ... View thread »

Dr. Bharat  Udey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This can happen quite commonly during the beginning of sexual encounters, where you find yourself in a situation where you cannot perform well. Hence, you develop a fear that what if you will not be able to perform, ... View thread »

Dr. Md. Kamrul Hasan Sajib
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your problems carefully. Your complaints are of small penis and less pleasure in sex. At first, you have to know details about sex and female orgasm. Normal sexual time is 2 to 5 minutes. Sometimes, it may be ... View thread »

Dr. Bharat  Udey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand what you are going through at present. Sexuality is such a topic that most of the people especially females do not discuss. Due to the stigma attached, they do not even come out with their sexual ... View thread »

Dr. Md. Kamrul Hasan Sajib
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your problems carefully. After getting above mentioned history, my assumption is that your problem is psychological rather than organic. But I need some information and investigation reports to confirm it ... View thread »

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. For providing you the proper treatment I need to know the answers of following questions. What is your age? How long you had been in a physical relationship? Any sexual encounter with a commercial sex-worker? Any history ... View thread »

Dr. Md. Kamrul Hasan Sajib
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have learned about your concern about plastic use in masturbation. Plastics are made full of chemicals. Some chemical leaches when they are heated or scratched. There are some reports that regular exposure to the ... View thread »

Dr. Md. Kamrul Hasan Sajib
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your problem carefully. I have some queries to know. Past sexual history and erection of penis in the early morning when you awake from sleep. Though I have some query, I am giving you explanation. ... View thread »

Dr. Bharat  Udey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Type 1 herpes is a sexually transmitted virus. It spreads with contact with an infected person. It can lead to oro-genital infective lesions. To prevent it, avoid any kind of sexual contact with the infected person ... View thread »

Dr. Purushottam  Sah
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. It can be due to stress or anxiety or due to a physical cause. For physical cause, you need to do some blood tests. Stop smoking if you smoke. Check BP. If you are taking any ... View thread »

Ask a Sexologist »