Medical Advice on "Sexology" Issues

Dr.Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. First of all, I would like to inform you that you have an absolutely normal size of the penis and there is nothing to be ashamed about the size. The normal size of penis ... View thread »

Dr.Purushottam  Sah
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The issue seems to be anxiety. Both your reports are normal (attachment removed to protect patient identity). However, get both of your blood prolactin tested. If she cannot tolerate your finger but is comfortable with ... View thread »

Dr.Parth  Singh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Premature ejaculation is the commonest sexual problem among young males. Most commonly it is caused and associated with performance anxiety. When you are preoccupied with ideas of not staying enough in bed and or not ... View thread »

Dr.Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The testosterone level at your age should be around 500 ng/dL, so 229 ng/dL is very low. This could be the reason for poor libido in your case. I suggest visiting a good endocrinologist for evaluation to find out the ... View thread »

Dr.Radhakrishnan  Nair B
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You must be having frenulum breve (short frenulum) and that must be torn whenever you have intercourse. There is a small artery (blood vessel) in it and that can cause bleeding. You can apply antibiotic ointments and ... View thread »

Dr.Parth  Singh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Fat is stubborn and it takes a lot of effort to get rid of it. If you are doing regular exercises, please consult a physical trainer to know whether the workout is scientifically efficient for weight reduction or not. ... View thread »

Dr.Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have no history of diabetes and hypertension, so no need to worry. Tobacco could be one aggravating factor for your problem and try to reduce the chewing of tobacco. For erectile dysfunction, you can try supplements ... View thread »

Dr.Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns about the possibility of an STD (sexually transmitted disease). First of all, I would like to inform you that most of the rash-causing STDs have an incubation period of ... View thread »

Dr.Radhakrishnan  Nair B
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, find out the reasons for erectile dysfunction by getting a physical examination with a urologist along with a blood test if necessary. Diabetes, thyroid dysfunction and other hormonal issues can alter your ... View thread »

Dr.Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Even if you did not get tested for herpes, the clinical symptoms do not suggest herpes. Typical herpes lesions are painful blistering lesions which occur at the tip of the penis. The blisters start developing within ... View thread »

Ask a Sexologist »