Medical Advice on "Sexology" Issues

Dr.Nidhi Jain Bukharia
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please send a few good quality photographs taken in natural light.  Regards. Revert with more information to a sexologist online --> ... View thread »

Dr.Purushottam  Sah
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It may be due to the hormones in the IUD (intrauterine device). You may get better sometime after removal. It may also be due to stress and anxiety, so relax and do exercise and you will be fine. If you do not get better ... View thread »

Dr.Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all I would like to tell you that sexual intercourse is not a pleasure full drama as shown in adult movies. Most of the couples during initial times of sex face problems. Difficulty in penetration, pain during ... View thread »

Dr.Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. You had mumps and this is a viral infection known to cause an inflammation of the testis in some cases. Since this is a viral infection, and in most cases, a spontaneous recovery is seen ... View thread »

Dr.Parth  Singh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Erectile dysfunction is of two types, organic and functional (psychogenic). If you never have had erection in the past and do not feel early morning erections, then I suggest you visit an endocrinologist. Most likely, ... View thread »

Dr.Parth  Singh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The most common cause of the condition is poor genital hygiene. You see a lot of dead cells and bacteria get collected in the space between the head of the penis and foreskin, making foul smelling grayish white ... View thread »

Dr.Bharat  Udey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. At your age, it is unusual to have premature ejaculation (PME). PME is caused when intravaginal ejaculation time is less than a minute. And there is lack of satisfaction from coitus. Yes, Depox (Dapoxetine) is an ... View thread »

Dr.Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. In my opinion, the chances of you getting an HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infection is 0.001 % or less. I am glad to note that you have used a condom every single ... View thread »

Dr.Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, I understand your concern. You cannot get an HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) now because you have been tested negative already. In most of the cases, the tests come positive within 12 weeks of exposure. So if your results were negative ... View thread »

Dr.Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.The fertile period for women most often occurs during the middle of the cycle and not during the periods. As she was menstruating, the chances of pregnancy are near to nil, even if you had unprotected sex.Since you have ... View thread »