Q. I am facing serious premature ejaculation issues since last 7 years. Suggest a solution for my PE problem.

Dr. Madathupalayam Madhankumar
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 15, 2014 and last reviewed on: Dec 03, 2018

I am a 25 year old male. I am facing serious premature ejaculation issues since the last 7 years, and it has become worse with time. I have been masturbating five times a week since the last 10 years, but now when I masturbate, I ejaculate within 10 seconds. I also have two huge nerves or veins on my penis. They are quite huge and look odd. The head of my penis has also become huge, and the rest of the penis is getting thinner. If I do not masturbate for a week, l get wet dreams. My body structure is very thin, and I feel weak throughout the day. I want to solve this PE problem. Can I train myself with start and stop technique while masturbating? Will it help? Or should I stop masturbating? Please suggest a solution for my PE problem. I do not want to take antidepressants or SSRIs as they have major side effects.

Dr. Madathupalayam Madhankumar

Surgical Gastroenterology
#

There is no relation between premature ejaculation (PE) and masturbation. Due to anxiety, the ejaculation will happen sooner. This can be managed by calming down and avoiding stress. Think that everything will be fine.

It is normal physiology that during erection, veins appear prominent. Penis size varies from individual to individual. For thin people, the penis will appear longer, as the fat in the lower abdomen is less. Getting wet dream is a normal phenomenon, and only if anyone tells that he is not getting it should be evaluated. My suggestion is to distract yourself. Do meditation and yoga. Masturbate whenever you have the urge.

| 

Thank you for replying. I am not married and a virgin. I have anxiety disorder since the last 10 years. I always have sweaty palms. The veins are visible even when the penis is not erect, and one of them is about half inch thick. Is this normal?

Dr. Madathupalayam Madhankumar

Surgical Gastroenterology
#

If you are not married, then please do not worry about this. For anxiety disorder, consider yoga, meditation, etc. This will help you stay relaxed and feel good.

Do not worry about the enlarged veins. For thin individuals, as the fat is less, the veins under the skin will be visibly prominent. I would suggest that you divert your attention, concentrate on your work, as it will help you relax. Once you get married, all this will be solved. Take care.

|