Q. I am losing sex interest and have premature ejaculation. What can be done?

Dr. Poosha Darbha

Firstly, I would like to inform that I had got married eight years back. For the past eight years, my sexual life was going fine. Recently within a few days due to workload and pressure, I am losing my sex interest and I am just 31 years old. I have a kid of 5 years old. And during intercourse, my sperms come off very soon (premature ejaculation). Please help me on this and suggest me some good medicine for the same.

Do you have a question on Premature Ejaculation or Stress?

Ask a Doctor Now

Dr. Poosha Darbha

PHD
Sexology

As you may be aware, stress in most forms will affect sex. But since it is only temporary and will vanish once the stress is alleviated (or you learn to manage it), your sexual performance will also return to normalcy.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

My work in increasing a lot. And I am not able to give time to exercise or anything. Please suggest me any medicine for this.

Dr. Poosha Darbha

PHD
Sexology

You should focus on stress-management methods which are very important even for your job efficiency. Practice breathing exercises for 5 to 10 minutes two to three times a day. You can do this even while going to the office and returning from it or some suitable time.

As medicines too improve both erections and ejaculation time, here are the details, capsule Vitex (Vitamin B) and capsule Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum). Take one each of them in the morning and one each in the night with plain water, after breakfast or meal. Contact me after using the medicines for about two to three weeks, for follow-up guidance.

Can stress inhibit brain development in children?
Query: Hi doctor, I read that great stress will cause brain development inhibition in children. Can this be caught up through something? Is this permanent?  Read Full »
Dr. Shubham Mehta

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Great amount of stress in children does affect brain development. As the brain develops till the age of 18 years, stress can affect the development. Stress can, in general, affect the functioning of the body, hormonal balance, and immunity levels as well. If the str...  Read Full »

I have premature ejaculation after getting circumcised. What to do?
Query: Hi doctor,I had phimosis, so I got circumcised two years ago. But now, I have premature ejaculation after circumcision. I also have loss of sensation in my penis. Before circumcision, I enjoyed masturbating, but now I do not feel such enjoyment. What can I do? Was the decision to get circumcised wro...  Read Full »
Dr. Bharat Udey
Geriatrician

Answer: Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.Circumcision has nothing to do with the loss of penile sensations or premature ejaculation. It is just that you are correlating two things together as an explanation for yourself. You cannot say that you have premature ejaculation while masturbating.Premature ejaculation...  Read Full »

What Is Premature Ejaculation?
Article Overview: A huge percentage of young men ejaculate within a few seconds or with minimal strokes during sexual intercourse. It is very stressful for both partners when this happens, and it can even lead to marital disharmony and discord. This is the most common male sexual problem. Fortunately, it can be overcome and even treated.  Read Article »
Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist

Premature ejaculation (rapid climax within seconds) is common. It is natural in people with an overly sensitive penis, but it is distressing and disappointing for the couple. To overcome the problem naturally, one needs to understand how exactly it happens and learn how to stop it. It is somewhat li ...  Read Article »

Ask a Doctor Now