HomeAnswersSexologypremature ejaculationI am suffering from premature ejaculation.Please help.

I am suffering from premature ejaculation.Please help.

I am suffering from premature ejaculation.Please help.

The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At January 3, 2018
Reviewed AtJanuary 25, 2023

Patient's Query

Hello doctor,

I am a 25 year old male. I am not yet married. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. Erection occurs within seconds and soon after that I ejaculate. Please help.


Welcome to icliniq.com.

  • You say that erection occurs within seconds followed by fast ejaculation.
  • Premature Ejaculation (PE) is very common and is usually not associated with any disease.
  • However it is sometimes associated with infection of male accessory glands, which is treatable.
  • You can learn to control PE by doing the kegel exercise - pull your muscles that you pull at the end of urination for few seconds then release, repeat this several times daily.
  • Another method to overcome PE is the stop-start technique - when you feel that you are going to ejaculate, stop the sexual stimulation and divert your mind, the penis will relax, after sometime start the stimulation again and repeat the procedure.
  • Over a few months you ejaculation time will gradually increase.
  • There are medicines which can delay ejaculation. We can start medicines if necessary.

Revert back to a sexologist online after 4 weeks for review --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Purushottam Sah
Dr. Purushottam Sah

Obstetrics and Gynecology

Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Ask your health query to a doctor online


*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy