Q. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. Please help.

Dr. Purushottam Sah
Published on Jan 03, 2018

I am a 25 year old male. I am not yet married. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. Erection occurs within seconds and soon after that I ejaculate. Please help.

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Andrology Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology Sexology
#

• You say that erection occurs within seconds followed by fast ejaculation.
  • Premature Ejaculation (PE) is very common and is usually not associated with any disease.
  • However it is sometimes associated with infection of male accessory glands, which is treatable.
  • You can learn to control PE by doing the kegel exercise - pull your muscles that you pull at the end of urination for few seconds then release, repeat this several times daily.
  • Another method to overcome PE is the stop-start technique - when you feel that you are going to ejaculate, stop the sexual stimulation and divert your mind, the penis will relax, after sometime start the stimulation again and repeat the procedure.
  • Over a few months you ejaculation time will gradually increase.
  • There are medicines which can delay ejaculation. We can start medicines if necessary.

Revert back to a sexologist online after 4 weeks for review --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

Please suggest bulbospongiosus muscle exercise.

Query: Hi doctor, I heard of kegel exercise in women for tightening the pelvic floor muscles. It mainly describes about tightening of pubococcygeus muscles in the pelvic region. My doubt is that, is there any exercise to tighten the bulbospongiosus muscle which lies at the opening of vagina as like that ...  Read Full »

How Can I Tighten My Loose Vagina?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a loose vagina and I am 20 years old, female and I am sexually active. I used to have sex always with toys so it became loose. Please help me. I need to tighten my vagina again. Once I used Everteen vaginal tightening gel for a month and I stopped its use as I was afraid of its...  Read Full »

I feel that my erectile dysfunction is due to excessive masturbation. Is it so?

Query: Hi doctor, I am very sad that my penis is not properly erecting, and my penis is getting small when not erect. I feel shy in front of my girlfriend. I think I have erectile dysfunction. I masturbate a lot, and my penis is large when erect, but small when not. From 6 to 7 months, I am ejaculating ear...  Read Full »

Ask a Sexologist Now