Q. Suggest me ayurvedic medicine for premature ejaculation problem.

Dr. Amit Kumar Gaba
This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 15, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

Hello Doctor,

• I am a 27 year old male.
  • I have been masturbating since childhood.
  • My problem is that whenever I indulge in sex, sperm comes out very soon like within a minute.
  • Please suggest me any medicines that can increase the time of ejaculation upto half an hour.
#

Welcome to icliniq.com. This is not a major problem. It can be easily corrected. You have to follow the following instructions:

• Reduce the frequency of masturbation.
  • Start having an OTC Ayurvedic drug called Shilajeet gold capsules twice daily with milk for at least a month.
  • Go for complete check-up of your heart with your family physician, if your heart functions normally then you can use pills for erection (i.e, Viagra available in Indian market with the name of Vegora). It actually increases blood supply to extremities like penis as well as heart. So you can expect a good erection.
  • Stop thinking that you will ejaculate before hand and you would not be able to satisfy the girl. This is known as performance anxiety. Get rid of it. All will be well.

Consult a sexologist online if the problem persists even after following these instructions --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|