Q. Please suggest a medicine for early ejection without any side effects.

Dr. Praveen Pushkar
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 21, 2020 and last reviewed on: Mar 31, 2020

I wanted to ask which medicine I can take that does not have any side effects so that I do not discharge early as I have once taken Suhagra force which contains Dapoxetine. Is there any medicine for it without any side effects? And how often can I take it before intercourse?

Secondly, I want to ask is there any medicine to increase the size and width of my penis? If yes, then how it should be taken? If there is any ayurvedic medicine then also you can suggest?

Dr. Praveen Pushkar

Andrology Urology
#

There is no medicine available to increase the size of the penis. But by cosmetic surgery, the size can be increased by one to two inches.

Premature ejaculation is mostly psychological. First, you try to divert your self in between while having sex. If you are about to cum then squeeze your glans in between your thumb and index finger. You can also use local anesthetic gel but then it is better to use a condom with that. Finally, there are a few medicines available which will increase your timing like Dapoxetine which you have used, but there are some side effects of all the drugs.

| 

I did not get a solution to my problem completely. Can I use Dapoxetine tablet before sex? If yes, then how much interval should be taken before reusing it so that it does affects badly is alright to increase the time of ejaculation? And is the Patanjali medicines like Ashwagandha shatavari are side effect free for premature ejaculation? Or if you can advise me on any other medicine which I can take to last longer?

Dr. Praveen Pushkar

Andrology Urology
#

You can use Dapoxetine 30 mg two hours before intercourse. It can be taken only once a day and you can repeat it next day only. Use it as sos (if required) basis. There may be headache, bodyache, and nausea.

Combine all the techniques, local anesthetic gel, and Dapoxetine to get maximum benefits. I do not have much idea about ayurvedic products.

| 

Why am I not able to insert my penis into the vagina?

Query: Hello doctor,I am a 30-year-male with a weight of 75 kg and a height 5 feet 7 inches. I recently got married. My wife is 28. We had no relationships before. We are not able to have an intercourse. I get an erection but I am unable to penetrate her. I do not know whether erection is not enough or if ...  Read Full »

I have premature ejaculation after getting circumcised. What to do?

Query: Hi doctor,I had phimosis, so I got circumcised two years ago. But now, I have premature ejaculation after circumcision. I also have loss of sensation in my penis. Before circumcision, I enjoyed masturbating, but now I do not feel such enjoyment. What can I do? Was the decision to get circumcised wro...  Read Full »

Which medicine can be used to get a proper erection?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a married guy of 32 years old. For the past two to three years, I am facing problem to get proper erection. I have already consulted a doctor and he asked me to get some tests done such as cholesterol, sugar and BP. We found that the triglyceride value is more than 350 mg/dL. He advi...  Read Full »