Q. Is it advisable to increase the dosage of Dapoxetine for better intercourse?

As per advise of doctor I have taken Dapoxetine (Duralast) 30 mg before 1 hour intercourse, it did not work? So can I take any other medicine or take higher composition of same medicine or two tablets before 1 hour?

Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology
#

Taking two tablets of Dapoxetine might cause dizziness, flushing of face, nausea, vomiting, etc., side effects. But you can take two tablets that is 60 mg prior to sex. But if problem persists then better to consult your doctor again. Regular use of SSRIs like Paroxetine daily will help to delay the ejaculation time. Continue to take Dapoxetine 30 on SOS basis. This will help in delaying the time.

| 

I want to use these things for shorter time so my question is that is it safe to use spray for long lasting? Or will you recommend anything else for long lasting?

Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology
#

Duralast two tablets will help to delay the time. Sprays have not much effects and are not proven for premature ejaculation. If problem persists even after taking two tablets then you can think of using Lignocaine jelly during sex. This will reduce sensitivity of penis and ejaculation will be delayed.

|