Q. Is it advisable to increase the dosage of Dapoxetine for better intercourse?

Published on Jan 21, 2020

As per advise of doctor I have taken Dapoxetine (Duralast) 30 mg before 1 hour intercourse, it did not work? So can I take any other medicine or take higher composition of same medicine or two tablets before 1 hour?

Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology
#

Taking two tablets of Dapoxetine might cause dizziness, flushing of face, nausea, vomiting, etc., side effects. But you can take two tablets that is 60 mg prior to sex. But if problem persists then better to consult your doctor again. Regular use of SSRIs like Paroxetine daily will help to delay the ejaculation time. Continue to take Dapoxetine 30 on SOS basis. This will help in delaying the time.

| 

I want to use these things for shorter time so my question is that is it safe to use spray for long lasting? Or will you recommend anything else for long lasting?

Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology
#

Duralast two tablets will help to delay the time. Sprays have not much effects and are not proven for premature ejaculation. If problem persists even after taking two tablets then you can think of using Lignocaine jelly during sex. This will reduce sensitivity of penis and ejaculation will be delayed.

| 

I am having urine urgency after sexual intercourse. Please advice.

Query: Hi doctor, I am an 18-year-old female. I recently had sex that was a bit more rough than normal. Everything seems fine, I have not had cramping, and my IUD seems to still be in place, and the strings are still fine. The IUD is not poking out of my cervix, and, again, it does not hurt or cramp. Thoug...  Read Full »

Why have I missed period after sexual intercourse?

Query: Hello doctor,My last date of the period was last month. Usually, I have an improper cycle (one month miss). We had intercourse after almost a month and I took Ipill on the third evening. Please help.  Read Full »

Ask a Sexologist Now