Q. We lack sex because of premature ejaculation. How to overcome this problem?

Dr. Krishan Kumar Sharma

Lack of sex with my husband. He ejaculates prematurely. We avoid sex to reduce disappointment. Since from married years, it has never been better even after numerous counselings. No communications, we are like just best friends. I need a lover to help me get well again. I am taking Yelate antidepressants, Stresam, Ivedol sleeping tablets six in number.

#

If he has a fear of something (based on experience) like failed in proper sexual intercourse, he will try to avoid that, because he thinks that it is going to be abandoned, and going to face humiliation in front of you. So he thinks it is better to have no sex, no desire. So in management part first relax him, conquer his trust that you love him even without sex.

Now start working on a treatment.

1. SSRI (antidepressants) and Clomipramine.

2. Anesthetic sprays on glance before sex (only study support it).

3. Weak pelvic floor muscles sometimes contribute to it. Kegel exercises may help strengthen them. Find the right muscles to tighten by stopping your urine in midstream. Hold them tight for three seconds and then release them for three seconds. Do this 10 times, at least three times a day.

Wear a condom, and It may desensitize him. Some men find that masturbating a few hours before sex helps them stay in control during intercourse. Have proper counseling by a psychiatrist

|