Q. Being vaccinated, is it fine to get 2 doses of rabies vaccine now for dog bite?

Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Rabies or Rabies Immunoglobulin? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had 5 doses of rabies vaccine along with rabies immunoglobulin before two years. A month later again, I was bitten by a dog and took three doses of rabies vaccine. Then after a year when I was bitten by a dog, I had two doses of vaccine. Now, again, I was bitten by a stray dog and took two rabies doses. Still, is there a possibility to get rabies?