Q. What can I do for a ringworm infection?

Dr. Meha Malhotra
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 10, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

Hi doctor,

I have ringworm from past three months. I have taken Sebifin for two months and Fungicros cream. But the fungi do not go away completely. It has started blooming in new places. Please help.

#

Please provide me with more information.

1. Did a dermatologist diagnose the ringworm?
  2. What dose of Sebifin (Terbinafine) did you take?
  3. Also, did you get your sugar levels tested? If not, get a fasting and post-prandial sugar level done.
  4. It would be best if you could send photos too so that we can assess the lesion.

These days, fungi have become very resistant to routine treatment. So, if you send the above information, I can suggest a higher level of therapy.

Revert with more information to a dermatologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|