Q. When I try to unclog my ear, there is an air passing sound. Please suggest medicine.

Dr. Subhadeep Karanjai

I got a slap on my ear and then I also got a bump in my head. After that, when I try to unclog my ear, it gives me an air passing sound and there is a hearing loss also. Please suggest a medicine.

#

The symptoms you are telling about may suggest a possible traumatic perforation of your eardrum. That needs to be ruled out at the earliest by an ENT specialist.

Pure tone audiometry.

1. Eardrum rupture.
2. Eardrum trauma without perforation.

Traumatic perforations heal by themselves in the majority of cases. The ear needs to be kept dry. Occasionally, antibiotics and antihistaminics are required.

Avoid water getting inside the ear.

For more information consult an ENT otolaryngologist online.--->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ENT-Otolaryngologist

|