Q. From the MRI, kindly explain the severity of my low back pain.

Dr. Prathap
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 10, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I have low back pain, spasms, leg weakness, and neuropathy. I had an exacerbation five years before, and the current one is severe. I had MRI and blood tests. The reports are enclosed here.

#

• Your problem is sciatica, but it has not yet progressed to a severe stage.
  • At this stage, you need rest and the following treatment. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take treatment with consent.
  1. Tablet Aceclo SR (Aceclofenac) as needed, do not use continuously.
  2. Tablet Mecalfa PG (multivitamin) daily in the night.
  • When the acute pain is subsided, please consult a physiotherapist for back strengthening exercises.

For further information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|