Q. What could be the reason for stinging pain of left scrotum?

I am 24 and having an active sexual life. I have two questions. First I have noticed that my performance is erratic as in there are times when I can last 5-6 minutes and then the very next day it can go to 30-35 minutes. It is different with different partners. Second and more alarming is that I have been experiencing a stinging pain in my scrotum on the left side it usually happens when I stand up while sitting or laying and sometimes while walking. I tried finding the source of the pain by pressing in different regions but could not find one. Also, it happens at the back side of the scrotum. It is limited to the left side and has been increasing with each passing day. I thought of UTI, but my pee does not burn. Can I have some suggestions for my problems? Thank you.

#

I can understand your concern. If there is any history of injury to scrotum then most likely it is a hematoma or infection post trauma.

The pain could occur because of pressure over testis by tight underpants. This sometimes results in a picture similar to an infection.

I would advise you to get USG scrotum done. This will rule out any hematoma or infection. A urine analysis should be done to rule out the cause. Please provide the reports for further assistance.

Thanks and take care.

| 

Urine is coming out from the testes. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, I am 18 years old. I have been suffering from a few health problems for many years. I think that I have some problems with my testicles. They hang low, feel sensitive, and sometimes they pain (mild) when they get any push. Two months ago, I also had an ultrasound and color Doppler. Everyt...  Read Full »

I have pain and edema after being hit in the scrotum. Will my fertility be affected?

Query: Hello doctor,I got hit in the right scrotum three months back. I underwent an ultrasound and my report reads:Minimal hydrocele found. The scrotal wall appears edematous.This was on my right scrotum. The left one is normal. On the doctor's advice, I took Akeso, Chymoral, Hetrazan tablets for two we...  Read Full »

What can be done for erectile dysfunction with grade 1 varicocele?

Query: Hi doctor,My T hormone is 157 dl and prolactin is 22. My sperm is 28 million and normal morphology. The scan showed normal testis size but grade l varicocele both sides but I have erection dysfunction and no sensation in my penis.  Read Full »

Does CD marker help in identification of blood cancer?
Hi doctor, I am a 25-year-old male suffering from joint pain and pain in the knees. I also have nausea, vomiting, gynec...  Read more»
I suddenly got fainted and woked up with bruising in eyes. Why?
Hi doctor,I am 28 years old with normal weight and following a vegetarian diet. Last month, I fainted at home and my fri...  Read more»

Ask a Sexologist Now