Abrasion In Glans Penis

How to manage a tear in the penis at the bottom of the urethral opening?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 33-year-old male with a tear in my penis at the bottom of my urethra opening. I believe my injury was from rough intercourse without lubrication. My wound is extremely painful when I urinate, and when I tried opening my urethra bigger to alleviate the pain. I believe the tear g...  Read Full »

Dr. Sandeep V Nair

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Medical Gastroenterologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern and the pain you went through. It is one of the most painful conditions a man can get. The steps you have taken are adequate. If there is an oozing of blood when you urinate, then you should meet a doctor urgently. If the oozing is from the tea...  Read Full »

How to regain sensitivity in the penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from the loss of sensitivity in my penis. I am not happy while doing sex. Previously my foreskin got removed freely at that time I did not get any sensitivity to my penis. At the time of my first sex, the foreskin got cut and it bled. So, I used a cream. My scrotum is v...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do you have any other medical disorders? Do you masturbate too much? Since when have you felt the loss of sensitivity? Do you have any problem with the erection? For more information consult a urologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urol...  Read Full »

What Are These Rashes On The Corona Of My Glans Penis?

Query: Hello doctor, It has been four months since I have been suffering this problem. I have been to the sexual clinic. They say that all my tests were negative. They keep saying it is a non-sexual rash. I have had this white spot near my urethral opening for three months which is what is ...  Read Full »

Dr. Kakkar

Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The spots near the tip are a normal variation perhaps due to the keratinized mucous membrane near the tip as it is exposed and therefore it has a slightly rough texture. They are not warts.  I am more concerned about the rash on the corona of the glans. It look...  Read Full »

What is the treatment for abrasion of glans penis due to overuse of soap?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 56-year-old male. Due to the overuse of soap, I had a small abrasion on the area below the glans. I applied a large amount of Neosporin ointment. The next day the glans became red only on the area where the Neosporin came in contact with the glans. I have sent the picture. (The...  Read Full »

Dr. Zubayeralam

Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Pulmonologist, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. According to your statement, you have been suffering from small abrasion below glans due to overuse of soap and glans become red after applying Neosporin ointment on it. According to the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient ide...  Read Full »

How to prevent penile shaft skin tear during sex and masturbation?

Query: Hello doctor, I was receiving a handjob, and the skin on the shaft on my penis was stretched and tore. It healed, however, due to the stretch my skin retore again during sex, and now this tear is not healing or scabbing like the other one. I am worried it will keep tearing during sex or masturbatio...  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I reviewed your complaints up and pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and found that the matter is simple and easy. No, need for any surgery. First, you need to avoid masturbation or sex for four weeks as skin needs time to regenerate well. Second,...  Read Full »

What is vaseline used for sexually?

Query: Hi doctor, My dermatologist recommended Vaseline for any abrasions in glans penis. The area is dry, and often I get chafing there, so began to use daily. However, that becomes concerned that when using a condom, the residue of the Vaseline cause condom latex to weaken. My penis is uncircumcised. I a...  Read Full »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

Cardiologist, Criticalcare Physician, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concerns.  Read Full »

Can masturbation cause a wrinkle on the glans penis?

Query: Hello doctor, For the past few months, I have noticed a horizontal wrinkle on my glans penis all over and the glans is not as pink as before but slightly dark and blackish. I am worried that frequent dry masturbation is the reason behind the wrinkle. There is no blood, pain or discharge from it. Th...  Read Full »

Dr. Rakesh Kumar Bahunuthula

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. However, we would be able to give you better suggestions if you could upload appropriate images of the lesions you have described. Kindly mention if you are a diabetic or not. If you have had any sexual exposure, kindly furnish details regarding it such as the use ...  Read Full »

I am not able to fully retract my foreskin. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, Some weeks back, I noticed some red spots on my glans and some itching. So, I consulted a doctor. I was advised to take Fluconazole 150 mg for three days and Candid-B cream to be applied for three days and the problem was solved. Now there is no issue except that I cannot withdraw my ...  Read Full »

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please send a few good quality photographs of the lesion taken in a natural light. For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist  Read Full »

I have tears in penis with milky discharge. What is the reason?

Query: Hello doctor, I have tears in my penis and I have sugar 390 after fasting. Milky discharge occurs frequently. The skin around the penis is reddish, thinner and peeling.  Read Full »

Cardiologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly, you should upload the picture of your penis, where it is getting torn and reddened. Also, since when are you having the sugar problem? Is it detected for the first time, any medicines you are having for it? Usually, it is a fungal infection of the penis whi...  Read Full »

Is the cut by the side of penis a herpes infection?

Query: Hello doctor, I have cut by the side of my penis and I do not know where it came from. I found when there was a little pain there. I was wondering if this is herpes. I last got oral sex a few months ago.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is not herpes. This is just irritation induced cuts (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You need to apply Abzorb (Clotrimazole) powder two times a day for a week. Keep the area dry. Also, please upload a clear picture of the same. For more informa...  Read Full »