Q. Is it good to seal the semen and ejaculation pathway to preserve the semen?

Dr. Poosha Darbha

I want to seal my semen and ejaculation pathway to preserve my semen in the body permanently. Please help.

#

I want you to know two things,

1) Semen is not something that can be stored permanently in the body.

2) Storing semen does not give you any benefit, despite what is in popular belief.

The semen is continuously produced as per requirement. There are on and off switches within the body to produce and stop producing semen. If you do not release the semen, then the brain will switch off production. No matter how many years you hold the semen, the quantity will not increase. You will not gain anything. On the other hand, the sperm cells inside the semen will lose their functionality.

Finally, there are no procedures to stop releasing semen and sealing it off permanently within the body. Even in the vasectomized males, some semen will still be released.

|