Q. My semen volume has reduced during masturbation. What medication to take?

I am a 48 year old male. Past one year, I noticed that my semen volume has reduced during masturbation to nearly 1.5 ml. Though I feel erection is good but not so strong as in the age of 40. I usually masturbate on alternate days. But to heal, I stopped masturbation nearly seven days at a time. But observed no changes. Also, the force of ejaculation is extremely low just dripping out. What medication do you suggest?

#

I went through your post. It is expected that the volume of ejaculate will decrease after the age of 40 years progressively and ideally should be measured after three days of abstinence. A volume of more than 2.5 ml is normal and your volume of about 2 ml at this age is normal.

I suggest taking vitamin E supplements for healthy ejaculation (capsule Evion 400).

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

My local doctor suggested taking Nano-Leo capsule one tablet a day for 10 days to enhance libido. Is it fine to go for it without any side effect?

#

Nano-Leo is given for erectile dysfunction whereas you mentioned in your post that erection is good.

|