Q. My mother has pain in upper teeth and sensitive feel in all teeth. What to do?

Dr. Mumtaz

My mother has pain in the upper teeth, and sensitive feel in all teeth. What should she do?

#

Does she have sensitivity in all teeth?

Yes, she has sensitivity in all teeth.

#

Sensitivity can be due to many reasons. Directly coming to treatment will be desensitizing tooth paste. GC tooth mousse is a topical tooth cream which helps to remineralize the teeth when applied daily and can help to reduce sensitivity.

Please suggest a remedy for now?

#

If you are asking for an immediate home remedy for sensitivity, go for salt water rinse twice a day with lukewarm water. Add 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon of salt to lukewarm water in swish for 30 to 40 seconds and then spit out.

Use fluorinated mouth wash.

Avoid beverages.

Avoid brushes with hard bristles.

Avoid acidic food and teeth grinding.

|