Q. My head is shivering from 20 days, and it feels like head trauma. What is the cause?

Dr. S D Sinha
Hello sir,
My head is shivering like anything , feeling like trauma is head.
And its start anytime in a day and when sleep little biy, its over,.
I had my report and vitamin D3 level is less its 18.12
Other please suggest is there somthing else.
Its happning crom last 20 days

Dr. S D Sinha

Family Physician Infectious Diseases
#

Hello. Thanks for your query.

It's best to first take vitamin D3 supplementation immediately. Rx Cap Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 60,000 International units (IU) 1 cap once weekly for 6 weeks

This will be protective supplementation as well against pandemic.

Additionally,

Rx T.zinc 50mg 1 tab once daily for 4 weeks T. Vitamin C 500mg daily for 4 weeks

However, please look out for any other symptoms such as fever. Cough, breathlessness, loss of taste, smell, diarrhea etc. Head spinning could partly due to undue anxiety arising out of general situation (due to pandemic) or persisting home bound situation.

To investigate it further, you may need to undertake a few more tests, if it's uncontrollable even after the following medicines for a few days. Rx T. Cinnarazine 25mg 1 tablet thrice daily for 3 days.

You may feel a bit sleepy, don't drive while on this medicine. Please get you blood pressure checked at home with digital BP instrument. It could be high or low. Please revert after 3 days of medicines, i.e., Cinnarazine, vitamin D3, vitamin C, zinc.

|