Q. I have one inch flaccid penis with hypospadias. Please help.

Dr. Bharat Udey

I barely turned 16 and my penis is only 1" when flaccid and about 4" when erect. I suffer from hypospadias and I wonder if it will grow?

#

It takes a lot of courage to discuss problems related to genital, and it feels good that you have that courage.

Regarding your first query about the size of your penis, as you told that in the flaccid state it measures 1" and in erect state 4", and that you are just 16 years of age. I would like to assure you that you need not worry about the size of your organ as for your age it is appropriate and with age, its size will increase. It is similar to the average size of the penis that adolescent boys usually have. At this age, male sex hormone testosterone level begins to rise hence male secondary sexual characters begin to mature which includes the size of penis, scrotum, development of genital, pubic and axillary hairs, hoarse voice, and masculinity as well.

So by your age, your sex hormones have begun to increase, hence your organ size will increase gradually with time along with your libido.

Regarding hypospadias, I would suggest you to consult a surgeon especially a urosurgeon as this anomaly requires surgical correction, if you have not get it done till now. With treatment, it has no effect on sexual performance as well. So you should not be too worried about all these conditions and seek an opinion from a surgeon as well.

|