HomeAnswersSexologyshort penisKindly suggest ways to increase my penis size.

My penis is small and thin. Are there any medicines or surgeries for the growth of the penis?


The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Answered by

Dr. Nidhi Jain

Medically reviewed by

Dr. Sowmiya D

Published At March 29, 2023
Reviewed AtDecember 13, 2023

Patient's Query

Hello doctor,

I am a 27-year-old unmarried male, and my penis size is too small and thin. In the normal position, it is 3 inches, when it gets strong it is 4 inches. Are there any medicines or surgeries for the growth of the penis? Also, my penis is not getting strong even when I am in a sex mood. When I shake it with my hand, it slowly gets strong. Due to this problem, I am feeling tense about how I am going to move with my wife after marriage. My marriage date is getting close.

Answered by Dr. Nidhi Jain


Welcome to icliniq.com.

I read your query and understand your concern.

Following are my suggestions:

Kindly investigate your serum testosterone and serum luteinizing hormone levels. Length and girth can only be increased if these levels are low. But, in those individuals in whom the testosterone level is normal, let me tell you one thing, there is no medically proven treatment for increasing the length and girth of the penis. On erection, the normal size varies from 3.5 inches to 5.5 inches, and normal vaginal size is also between 3 to 4 inches. So, any erect penis of size more than 2.5 inches is able to satisfy both partners. Orgasm in both partners is independent of the size, girth, and length of the penis. Thinking about penis size is a common feature of Dhat syndrome, which is very prevalent in your subcontinent and is due to widespread prevalent myths regarding sex, semen, and sexual organs. So, my suggestion is to decrease your weight, do regular exercise, drink lots of water, and do regular meditation. This can do wonders for your sexual life. For increasing stamina, you can take herbal supplements like tablet Tentex Royal or tablets Staminex once daily.

Hope this has answered your query.

Kind regards.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Nidhi Jain
Dr. Nidhi Jain


Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Read answers about:

short penissmall penis

Ask your health query to a doctor online


*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy