Q. I have shoulder pain radiating to arms and hands. Kindly advise.

and medically reviewed by Dr. Dr. Divya Banu M
Published on Aug 05, 2019 and last reviewed on: Aug 07, 2019

There is shoulder pain going into arm and hands. It intensifies with moving the neck.

Hematology Pathology
#

I have read your concern and below is my opinion for your case. It can be nerve compression pain due to a bulging disc in the cervical spine area. I suggest you get your detailed neurological evaluation. You should get investigated with cervical spine digital X-ray to check whether any bulging disc or spondylosis is present.

According to the cause, specific treatment is given. You can consult a nearby orthopedic surgeon for detailed evaluation.

What is the cause of shoulder pain and how to treat it?

Query: Hello doctor,I am a track athlete and yesterday in training I did some bench press, short sprints, push-ups and core work. I warmed down and stretched. I woke up this morning with pain in my right shoulder and halfway through the day, this pain is getting worse. What is a possible cause of this and ...  Read Full »

I have a tingling sensation in my muscle. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, Over the last few months, I am experiencing some tingling kind of sensation in muscles on a specific area below the left breast near the rib. I would like to know what it is and the cause for it. I am having that sensation mostly in the evening.  Read Full »

I have neck and shoulder pain that go away when I lie down. Any suggestions?

Query: Hello doctor,I complained of neck and shoulder pain. It was diagnosed to be muscle spasm by a doctor. X-ray has been taken. I was given cream and Muscadol tablets. I used ice and some exercise. It worked over 90 % but the problem is I feel pain after sitting on a chair for 10 minutes continually. It...  Read Full »