Q. I have shoulder pain radiating to arms and hands. Kindly advise.

This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 05, 2019 and last reviewed on: Sep 16, 2020

There is shoulder pain going into arm and hands. It intensifies with moving the neck.

#

I have read your concern and below is my opinion for your case. It can be nerve compression pain due to a bulging disc in the cervical spine area. I suggest you get your detailed neurological evaluation. You should get investigated with cervical spine digital X-ray to check whether any bulging disc or spondylosis is present.

According to the cause, specific treatment is given. You can consult a nearby orthopedic surgeon for detailed evaluation.

|