Q. What is the remedy for shoulder pain in a thyroid patient?

Answered by Dr. Sagar Ramesh Makode and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Shoulder Pain or Arthritis Pain? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My wife is suffering from left shoulder pain since last six months specifically in the morning. Please suggest the remedy soon. She is a thyroid patient and currently on Thyroxin 75 mg. The laboratory test performed was for uric acid measuring 4.6 mg/dl.