Q. How do girls maintain glowing skin?

Dr. Rabia
Published on Nov 10, 2019 and last reviewed on: Nov 11, 2019

What are the 10 rules girls with glowing skin follow?

Dr. Rabia

Dermatology
#

1. They drink plenty of water that keeps skin hydrated and fresh.

2. Fresh fruits and antioxidant diet.

3. Avoidance of sunlight and proper sunprotection.

4. Use of Vitamin C cream on regular basis.

5. Good moisturizer application to prevent from capping and weathering condition.

6. Avoidance of cheap fairness creams from market.

7. Use of good cosmetic products and its removal followed by cleansing of skin.

8. A good sunblock in daily routine.

9. Exfoliation and massages to remove dead skin.

10. Stress free and anxiety free life style with proper sleep.

Kindly suggest a face wash, sunscreen lotion and overnight cream for oily skin.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25 year old boy and my face is very oily during summer while in winters it is quite dry. In summers, a lot of oil pops out with white heads on my face. Even a short-term sun exposure tans my skin. I am also suffering from the problem of dark spots. Kindly suggest a face wash, su...  Read Full »

Amla - a Treasure of Vitamin C

Article Overview: Amla is the one of the most important medicinal plants in the traditional system of medicine. It contains the highest amount of vitamin C and has other nutrients as well. I have discussed the health benefits of amla in this article. Read Article

Dr. Durga Kumari
Nutritionist

The wonder fruit amla (Indian gooseberry) is highly valued by nutritionists and practitioners of indigenous medicine. This is scientifically known as Emblica officinalis or Phyllanthus emblica.  Amla has been held in high esteem in indigenous medicine. It is acidic, diuretic and laxa...  Read Article

I need your suggestions on which sunscreen to use.

Query: Hi doctor, I am in a little trouble. Summer has started where I live, and I am addicted to playing cricket, whatever the weather or climate be. From last two weeks, I have noticed that my face color has become darker due to the sun. So, I am a little confused about which sunblock cream to use. I ne...  Read Full »