Q. How do I increase my breast size?

This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 17, 2016 and last reviewed on: Mar 27, 2019

I am 22 years old. I have very small breast and I am not comfortable about it. Everyone keeps joking about it. Is there any medicine to increase my breast size? Please suggest some solution. Thank you.

Critical Care Physician Diabetology General Medicine Internal Medicine Medical Gastroenterology Nephrology Pulmonology (Asthma Doctors) Rheumatology
#

To be very honest, to make you happy, I can tell you oils which claim to increase the breast size but all are ineffective. Try to understand that the breast is made up of muscles and fatty tissue. So, how can any oil or cream increase the fat over the breast!! Think.

To increase the breast size you need to eat healthily and increase protein in the diet. The only thing that can help you out is a protein-rich diet and chest and breast muscle weight training.

You can join a gym, learn and practice breast muscle weight training. This is the thing that is going to help you the most.

Idiopathic or constitutional.

| 

Kindly give me a diet chart and help me about the training.

#

For weight training, you have to see a gym instructor.

You can increase egg white, pulses, green leafy vegetables and fruits in diet. Increase milk consumption and avoid having junk food. Yogurt (curd) is also a good supplement that can be included in your diet.

So, just follow all these food items in your diet plan, and do weight training. You would see results soon, but be patient.

| 

How to gain weight as I am underweight and more vulnerable to climate change?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 32 years old. I am underweight and my BMI is low (below 18). I do not have any other medical issues. But, I used to get vulnerable cold and cough to climate change.  Read Full »

Does radiation therapy increase the risk of melanoma?

Query: Hi doctor, 21 years ago, my friend had radiation therapy for a very small breast cancer. In the recent years, breast areola becomes dry. Biopsies revealed no cancer. She was followed closely by an oncologist and a dermatologist with number of tests. Recently, a mole appeared in the areola region. Th...  Read Full »