Q. What is small gestational sac syndrome?

Dr. Ramesh Kumar S
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 17, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

What is a small gestational sac syndrome? What causes this and what is the treatment?

Dr. Ramesh Kumar S

Internal Medicine Medical Gastroenterology
#

• Small gestational sac syndrome was present before a fetal death in 10.7 % of the cases, and in 24 % in which the karyotype was normal. We conclude that small gestational sac syndrome is an infrequent but important complication of early pregnancy, which occurs more often in karyotypically normal than abnormal fetuses.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|