Q. I have stomach pain when I pass stools. Please suggest a medicine.

Dr. Noushif M

I have been suffering from a disease of the stomach for six months now. I feel a pain in my stomach when I pass stools. My stool is like mud or liquid, but not like water. I have consulted many doctors but I do not have relief yet. Please tell me what I should do. I am very worried.

#

Your problems are not too worrisome. It can happen normally as well.

• I suggest you take the following medicines:
  1. Albendazole tablet 400 mg (for worms).
  2. Lactobacillus granules (Vizylac or Darolac) daily once for a week.
  • Increase the intake of leafy vegetables, peas, beans, oats, etc.

Have good food and relax. You will be fine. If is not settling with this, please consider a detailed consultation.

For further queries consult a medical gastroenterologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/medical-gastroenterologist

|