Q. Can you Please suggest some medicine for my stomach pain?

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

I am having stomach pain for the last two days with loose motions. I took medicine to control loose motions. But, I am using bathroom for every four to five hours.

I feel some heavy pain in stomach and feels like going bathroom. The motion is not loose and not regular too. It is dark and greasy. When I press the stomach I feel the pain. Please advice some medicine.

I am fasting all day due to the festive season and having heavy food late night. I had a heavy diet with chicken before two days and since then it has started. I can feel the pain over the stomach and sometimes in the back too. Please help.

#

It is really a troublesome situation you are facing nowadays. I feel sorry for this health issue. But do not worry. With care and lifestyle changes you will get better soon.

Ask your local physician for a prescription of Metronidazole (or) Rifaximin to be taken orally and Imodium (Loperamide) for the loose motion.

Mainstay of management is taking a lot of fluids, including Pedialyte to replenish fluid loss. Avoid fried and fast foods, spices and stuffy meals. Remain as light as you can.

For further information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|