Q. Are sunken eyes reversible?

Dr. Bharat Patodiya
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 09, 2016 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I delivered my baby three years back. After a year, I started suffering from sunken eyes due to lack of sleep, high stress and improper nutrition. For the last six months, I am taking good care of myself and my eyes have slightly improved. I want to know if sunken eyes are reversible. If yes, then how long will it take? I am 31 years old. Please help.

#

You have explained your problem well.

• The sunken eyes are definitely reversible, especially when you have started taking good care of yourself.
  • Ask someone who has not met you for a while to compare old picture and now to tell you how much difference is there in your eyes over the last two years. Try to make it objective by grading number.
  • If you want, then you can undergo cosmetic procedure such as peeling to reduce the tan. The laser has also evolved in cosmetics and are helpful to a certain extent.
  • At the last, even tissue fillers can be tried if everything fails, but I will keep that at the end.

For further information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|