Q. Can exposing face to the sunlight maintain facial bone structure?

Is it true that you need to expose your face to the sunlight to maintain facial bone structure? Or is it enough to expose the body and the vitamin D distributes all over? Or does it work only in the specific areas where it is actually being produced?

Hematology Pathology
#

For the prevention of vitamin D deficiency, you need to expose your body in sunlight early in the morning before 10 AM. The duration of exposure needed is ten minutes daily. It is not necessary to expose particular area of the skin.

|