Q. Can vitamin D3 deficiency cause pain in different parts of my body?

Answered by Dr. Lokesh and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Vitamin D Deficiency or Complete Blood Count? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 41 year old male weighing 79 kg. I have vitamin D3 deficiency for the past two years and for which I had Vitamin D3 tablets for three months. Since one year I have pain in my arms, fingers and many parts of the body. Please go through my attached test reports and advice some treatment.