Q. Swelling on head of penis after masturbation. What is it?

Dr. Aamir Mohd

Hello doctor, I am a 25 year old male, unmarried and had no physical relationship yet. Earlier, I have got circumcision. Now swelling of penis head is present. The swelling is more prominent on the left side but difference can be seen on all sides. I believe this happened two weeks ago, but I noticed it before a week or so because the swelling or bulging is not actually painful by itself. The cut of the pee hole has swollen from below and looks like a beak. Thick transparent liquid seeps out consistently. On pressing the swollen area on the sides, hardened veins are felt. When I noticed it first time, the veins were very hard and lumpy. It is a little less right now and swelling is also comparatively less than before.

Due to constant attention and pressing, there is slight piercing feeling in that section but this disappears after rest. There is slight discomfort, maybe because I have constant attention about it. Voluntary erection has become difficult but happens fine by itself sometimes and in sleep. I feel there is reduced stiffness and duration. There is no pain or obstruction during urinating or other discharge. Please help.

Do you have a question on Swelling On Penis or Masturbation?

Ask a Doctor Now

Dr. Aamir Mohd

MD PHYSICIAN., LIFE MEMBER OF INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION., COUNSELLER PEDIATRICS

Kindly answer these questions, so that I can help you better.

• Do you masturbate a lot? If so, how many times in a week?
  • Is it done by lying on bed and pressing your penis?
  • Did you get fever since the swelling?

Revert back with the information to an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

I usually masturbate only once a week. I am in a relationship right now. Occasionally I masturbate continuously for 3 nights but only once per night. Yes, I do masturbate lying on bed by pressing penis. I have no fever or any other side effects. Please help me, I am very worried.

Dr. Aamir Mohd

• You have to stop masturbating lying on bed permanently and in routine for two weeks. Do not press your penis hard while masturbating.
  • You have to stop worrying about it. The penis swelling will go within a week when you stop masturbating and do not think about swelling a lot.
  • If the swelling do not go after one week then you can get back.
  • Do not worry it is not a big issue. Relax and concentrate on your studies. Play outdoor games like badminton, football and cricket.

For further queries consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

Also Read Answers From: Swelling On Penis Masturbation Swollen Penis

Is Masturbation cause acne?
Query: Hi doctor, I am having serious acne problem for almost eight years. My age is 22. I observed that when I masturbate, they occur. I will not do masturbation daily or excess. I will masturbate only twice a month. Another thing is that even though I do not do, acne comes sometimes. My face becoming...  Read Full »
Dr. Chaitra Prakash
Cosmetologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Acne is an infection of oil secreting glands of the skin. There is no relation to masturbation. Creams like Mometasone are steroids, and they can aggravate acne. Moreover, they also cause serious side effects like facial hair, redness and fungal infection later. ...  Read Full »

Will Masturbation cause Premature Ejaculation
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 32 year old unmarried male. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I am masturbation from 13 years od age using sex toys. I am not lasting more than two minutes. I am taking antidepressants and doing squeeze technique. But, it does not help me. Kindly suggest medicine for prema...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. First of all, I would like to tell you that masturbation is not the reason for the problem of premature ejaculation you are having. Masturbation is a safe habit, and most of the men masturbate. Diabetes increases the risk of premat...  Read Full »

Ask a Doctor Now