Q. Is there any vaccine for swine flu?

Dr. Faisal Abdul Karim Malim

My baby is 1 year old. We are going to travel to our native place, and I heard that swine flu is epidemic there. So, I am very much scared about it. Kindly suggest some vaccination or a doctor who can provide a solution. How can we save our baby from this kind of disease?

#

• You can vaccinate the baby with the Vaxigrip (inactivated influenza) vaccine for swine flu, two weeks before the travel.
  • Prevent the child from coming into contact with many people at a time.

For further queries consult a child health specialist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/child-health-specialist

|