Q. I masturbate everyday and my penis skin has got swollen after ejaculation. What should I do?

Dr. Sugreev Singh
I mastrubate everyday. I was mastrubating yesterday night lying on my bed, pressing my penis. After ejacuation my penis skin got swollen. It is swollen from the side. The penis is not swollen. What should I do?
Please help

Dr. Sugreev Singh

# Hi there
Welcome to icliniq
Thank you for writing and I understand your concern.
I have checked your pictures sir. Its may be due to persistent rough masturbation the skin got inflamed and due to that only you have swelling. It can be treated accordingly.
Please don’t masturbate till it completely heals.
Wash it frequently with water and soap because there are chances of infection so cleaning is required.
Please apply beclomethasone clotrimazole cream 2-3 times a day for 5 days.
It will go most probably so don’t worry sir.
Please tell me
Did you use any hard object to masturbate ?
Did you has unprotected sex recently?
Is it first time you have such swelling?
Is there any rash under skin or itching?
Please answer

| 
Hello sir , Thanks for answering my query
I mastrubated by lying on my bed pressing my penis after ejacuation I pressing my penis go to the toilet and release it. I had this condition before but it went after one night.
This persists till now, that's why I am worried.
No Sir I didn't had unprotected sex and I don't have rashes under skin.
Sir I have one doubt, Is it necessary to apply that cream. If it is , should I apply on the outer of skin..
Please reply sir.

Dr. Sugreev Singh

# hi
welcome back sir.
yes sir its due to that only. you should not press penis and let the sperm stay inside skin,
you can apply cream outside and inner part as well. it will reduce swelling and chance of infection will decrease too. dont worry sir it will heal very soon.
sir since when you are practicing such masturbation technique ?
do you any other symptoms in pubic area such as swelling or redness ?
if anything please let me know sir
thank you

| 
Sir there is swelling on the skin. I have been mastrubating like this for quite some time.
Sir There is one more doubt , is there any chance the sperm gone inside the skin since I was pressing it and go to the toilet and release it.
No sir there is no redness. The condition is like that picture..
Please reply sir..

Dr. Sugreev Singh

# No sir sperms can’t go inside the skin so don’t worry about that.
For now please just apply the cream me it don’t masturbate for a week till it gets completely healed.
Then you can but in normal way. Don’t hold penis and let it flow naturally on tissue for fresh cloth. Keep general hygiene. Wash after masturbation .
Apart from that everything is fine sir.
If anything else please let me know

|