Q. What is the treatment when TSH is normal but T3 and T4 level are high?

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf

According to the lab report which was taken a week before TSH level is normal but T3 and T4 level is mildly increased. Please suggest will I be cured with medicine or without medicine. Currently, I am under medication for a chocolate cyst (Dienogest 2 mg).

#

I have just read your query, and from what you have mentioned, it appears that you have a normal thyroid function test results. The slightly high T3 and T4 are not a thing to worry because they can be caused by other hormonal medicine that you are taking for your chocolate cyst.You can keep checking your thyroid function test every three months. I hope you find my advice beneficial.

|