Q. What is the treatment when TSH is normal but T3 and T4 level are high?

Answered by Dr. Shaikh Sadaf and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on T3 & T4 Levels or Chocolate Cyst? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

According to the lab report which was taken a week before TSH level is normal but T3 and T4 level is mildly increased. Please suggest will I be cured with medicine or without medicine. Currently, I am under medication for a chocolate cyst (Dienogest 2 mg).