Q. My T3 and T4 levels are high. Can this mean I am pregnant, even though I never had sex before?

Answered by Dr. Sagar Ramesh Makode and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Thyroid Function Test or Thyroid Problem? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I recently had my thyroid test done. I am attaching the reports of the same. The note reads that a physiological rise in total T3 and T4 levels are seen in pregnancy and patients on steroids. Does it mean that I am pregnant? I am worried, as I am unmarried and have never had sex before.