Q. Is it possible to whiten teeth using toothpaste?

Dr. Smitha Yalavarthy

I want to change my yellowish teeth to white. So which paste should I use?

#

First, see if the yellow shade is because of the calculus or your teeth shade is yellow. If it is plaque or calculus then you need to go to a dentist and get oral prophylaxis done. If the shade of your enamel is as such then do not bother much because there will be so many shades in enamel and do not try to change that to white.

Glizer toothpaste might help you before occasions. But do not use it regularly as this whitening toothpaste contains abrasive agents also which might cause wear of enamel.

|