Q. My testicles are saggy and painful and I ejaculate very soon. Kindly help.

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

I have had a sharp pain in my left testicle for four days with mild abdominal pain and constipation. Also, my testicles seem saggy and hanging. Recently, I am having a problem with erection. Although I get hard, I ejaculate very soon. I am in a pre-diabetes phase where my fasting blood glucose is 115 to 120 mg/dL. My wife and I are planning for a baby but cannot conceive. We did a sperm analysis, and I have shared those reports with you.

Kindly help.

#

You have multiple issues to discuss, and I would discuss them one after the other.

Mild left testicular pain, oligospermia, and infertility are related to varicocele, which is a dilatation of veins around your testis. It increases temperature and decreases the drainage of toxins away from the testis, resulting in pain and low sperm count. An ultrasound scan can make the diagnosis of the scrotum.

Reduced erection and quick ejaculation (premature ejaculation) can be due to low sexual drive.

So, in addition to ultrasound, I suggest you test the levels of serum testosterone, serum LH (luteinizing hormone), serum FSH (follicular stimulating hormone), fasting sugar, and lipid profile.

Please follow up with the test results for further evaluation and treatment.

Kind regards.

|